All pieces are available uncoated or with a variety of reflective, anti-reflective, and protective coatings to meet your specifications. Coatings can be varied to optimize performance over a variety of wavelengths.
Our standard coatings include:
- Aluminum with a protective SiO overcoat
- Bare Aluminum
- Magnesium Fluoride
- Bare Gold
- Gold with a protective SiO overcoat
- Protected Silver
Other specialized coatings are available upon request.
Protected Aluminum Coating
- Protected Aluminum mirrors may be gently cleaned using standard contact cleaning methods.
- Average reflectance of greater than 88% from 450-650nm.
- Maintains high reflectivity in the infrared.
Bare Aluminum Coating
- Bare Aluminum coating is very soft and cannot be cleaned using standard contact methods.
- Absolute reflectance remains above 85% from 200-2000nm.
- Reflectance continues to rise in the infrared.
Contact us at (262) 548-1155 or email. Our engineers are waiting to serve you.